Booking Terms & Conditions
MWM (“MWM SAS”, “we”) has chosen to make its product Phase (“Phase Essential”, “Phase Ultimate”, “Phase”, “the Product”) available for booking online through its commercial website phase-project.com (‘MWM’s website’, ‘website’, ‘the website’, ‘the site’, ‘phase-project’) during a period initially established between the 25th of April 2018 and the launch of the product.
The customer is informed that the order is not placed for an existing product but for a product in the process of being manufactured and that the product may eventually not be marketed or offered for sale on the website. The customer is further informed that changes or delays may occur in production, and therefore in the delivery of the Phase, and that MWM SAS cannot be held liable for such changes or delays.
The customer is informed that:
- the validation of a booking implies acceptance of the general terms of sale in their entirety. With the exception of the provisions stated in this paragraph entitled “Booking Terms and Conditions”, which will prevail over the ordering terms during the booking phase, all the other provisions of the general terms of sale will apply;
- MWM shall not be liable if the product is never marketed. If the Phase is never placed on the market, the customer will be refunded the amounts paid by him during the booking phase;
- the booked product availability dates are for information purposes only and are subject to change at the sole discretion of MWM SAS;
- the final release date of the “Phase” and the delivery dates of the “Phase” booked may be changed by MWM. In such case, the customer will be informed by email;
- MWM reserves the right to grant customers who book the Phase a discount on the sale price. The amount of the discount and the conditions for its application (dates, eligibility criteria, change in the discount amount during the booking availability period) are at the sole discretion of MWM. The discount amount will be assessed at the time of the booking date;
- the conditions under which the booking can be modified, such as the possibility to cancel the booking or change the number of Phase booked, are indicated on phase-project. MWM reserves the right to set a date after which change or cancellation of orders will not be accepted. After that date, any order will become final and cannot give rise to any refund (subject to the 14 day right of withdrawal granted to consumers);
- the photographs and other graphic illustrations of the Phase presented on the site are for information purposes only and have no contractual value. In other words, MWM is not bound by the product description, photos or colors (specifications data posted on the site such as weight, size). MWM reserves the right to change the Phase description posted on the site during the booking period.
Price and payment:
The price of the Phase (“Phase Essential”, “Phase Ultimate”, “Phase”, “the Product”) is indicated on the website, and includes taxes except shipping costs and possible costs
Shipping costs can be added to your charge and invoiced in addition to the payment of the Product.
The total price of the order - shipping costs included - is mentioned in the order summary before final validation.
Product prices and delivery charges are subject to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Confirmation.
Despite our best efforts, a wrong price can be displayed on the website. If such thing happens, the order - even a confirmed one - will be cancelled. You will be notified by email at the earliest opportunity and will then be able, if you want it, to order a new Product with the corrected and exact price.
Payment for the Product must be made on the website through one of the payment options above:
Credit card: we accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. You will have to indicate the card number, its expiration date, the cryptogram number, and the cardholder name.
- PayPal: payment can be made through PayPal. Choose this payment mean and you will be redirected to the PayPal platform to login and proceed with the payment, using your account or credit card. PayPal’s terms of services are available: here
Our team is there for you: firstname.lastname@example.org.